I am attempting to blog again!
Today we went to my nephew Connor's 5th Birthday. He had a Cars 2 birthday party. It was so much fun. Very relaxing, and I didn't overeat! I love my family. Being around them during this deployment has meant so much to me. I love how close we are and that we still talk to each other every day.
Caleb and Jarrett still haven't decided what birtday they would like to have. Caleb has to make a decision in the next couple of weeks...I have to get organized!
Got to talk to Johnnie last night at 12:20. I was already fast asleep (New Years isn't the same without the one you love!). I am thankful that he safe!
Toby is a dorkess-ma-gorkess! The dog is crazy!!! He loves to run...couch to 5K here I come (once I get back to my treadmill!)...hopefully I can keep up with the Tobster!!!
Tandy's Crazy Cows
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment