It has been a LONG time since I have written! I have been very busy...seems to be never ending laundry and cleaning around here! I love being able to stay at home with my boys. Johnnie is enjoying his job. He is home a lot which is wonderful. Caleb and Jarrett are enjoying playing with him! I guess Korea is feeling a little more like home. It will a be a year since we have been here. Our apartment is small, but it is just perfect. I have to keep telling myself why we came over here...to be a family! Living in a little place makes for a closer family...right?? We have everything we need, so it is great!
Hannam Village seems to be like high school all over again! I thought I was done with that horrible experience, but it looks like it never leaves! There is just a select few that make it hard. Thank goodness for wonderful friends. I can't express how much I value all of the friendships I have made over here!!! We all have children, and help each other out.
Caleb and Jarrett are just growing up everyday. Caleb rides his bike with training wheels all over the place. He is getting to be a little dare-devil with it! Jarrett is coming into his own. He is learning how to ride the scooter, but loves to play soccer. He is so cute when he kicks the ball!
The boys and I are planning on a trip to Texas in a few weeks. I am going to fly Space-A, so I will be at the mercy of the military cargo planes. Who knows were I will end up, but it is going to be fun trying! Johnnie is going to have to stay in Korea, but is going to be super busy with his job. For Christmas we are planning on going to Hawaii for a week. We are going to fly Hailey over to be with us from California. This is going to be our Christmas to each other. Can't wait to see our Hailey Bug! I think she is catching me in the height department. Too bad I can't grow anymore!!!
Ta-Ta for now!!
Tandy's Crazy Cows
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment