I am super lucky to have a wonderful group of people in my life. I am going to be staying in wonderful Texas for 13 more weeks. It is too darn expensive to fly!!! R&R is coming up!!! I can't wait for my SOLDIER to be in my arms! I am getting ancy...going to have to try and fill up the days.
Today we went to Amarillo to get a choke chain for Toby, a Army sign from Appleseed Junction, and some glue at Hobby Lobby.
Pet Smart wasn't too busy, so after a quick tour of the store via the boys sprinting to every animal they saw and yelling, "MOM! I WANT THAT ONE!," we got our choke chain and flea medicine. Target was the next stop (Honestly don't know what drove me to go into that busy store). Clearance toys is where we ended up. Caleb got a nerf gun that his Gammi banned from the house tonight, and Jarrett got a Crayola Finn McMissle drawing pad. After that we made a quick detour at the Donut Stop! Boys were OVERJOYED!!! They love cherry donuts!!! On to Appleseed Junction, but they were closed. So I decided to see how busy Hobby Lobby was...can I say that it took me 20 minutes to drive through the parking lot! UH NO WAY WAS I GOING IN!!! So we headed back to good ole' Tulia!!!
Boys went to bed semi-early...after a fight or two about their bath. Can I say that I am ready to yell, "Johnnie, honey, can you give the boys a bath tonight?"
Tandy's Crazy Cows
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment